H0 Bausatz - Rolling Mill - Kit
Ashland Iron & Steel - Cornerstone Series(R) Plastic Kit
Rolling Mill 32 x 11-1/8 x 10" 81.3 x 28.26 x 25.4cm
Steel is Back and Better than Ever!
Like something from another planet, the black giants blaze against the night sky. A steady thunder of unbearable sound hammers every inch of your body. Suddenly, from deep within the menacing structure, a fierce glow of orange light rips the darkness with blazing fire. Even from here, the shimmering heat makes you turn away.
Welcome to the world of steel. From towering blast furnaces to mile-long rolling mills, these amazing facilities are some of the most fascinating - and dangerous - places on earth.
And no other industry relies as heavily on rail transportation. Whether moving raw materials, in-plant production or shipping finished products, railroads are essential to every part of the operation.
Together, this powerful combination makes steel one of the most attractive industries.
And Walthers makes it easy to model!
New Versions of Old Favorites!
Introducing Ashland Iron & Steel, featuring upgraded versions of some of our most popular HO Scale steel series kits, amazing all-new models, and reissues of some hard-to-find items!
With everything you need to get started, it's easy to build a steel-theme layout for the first time!
And, Ashland Iron & Steel complements the earlier releases from The Works series perfectly, and also fills some important gaps, so it's perfect for expanding your steel-theme layout too.
Rolling mills are some of the largest and most prominent structures in a steel mill complex. Tall in stature and as long as a quarter mile, these giant corrugated-metal buildings house the machinery that takes raw steel ingots and forms them into usable shapes. They're heavily dependent on rail service--ingots arrive by rail and products like coils and wire leave in coil cars and gondolas.
This kit includes walls, support trusses, soaking pit details and a four-high reversing mill stand complete with rolling table, motor and walkway details. The interior of the walls have molded cut lines allowing easy removal of lower side wall sections to reveal the interior, just as on the prototypes. The base has molded plastic rail embedded in the floor, soaking pit details and mill stand supports.
Rolling mills are located at many steel mill complexes, but they can also be used as stand-alone facilities. This structure is also similar to buildings used for vehicle and railcar assembly, metal smelting and fabrication, refractories and more, so this versatile structure will have a home on any layout.
Walthers Part # 933-2971, p. 407 Walthers 2010
HO Scale Reference HO scale
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, weiß 10 Stück21.55 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]23.95 €
- Klebe-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs warmweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs kaltweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Building Interior House Light8.78 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- E-Kit "Gebäude-Innenbeleuchtung"34.00 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]40.00 €
- H0 LED-Hausinnenbeleuchtung mit TV-Simulation43.66 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]45.95 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, gelb 10 Stück21.55 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]23.95 €
- PIKO-Fix Profi-Kunststoffkleber 30 g7.99 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- Hausbeleuchtung, 2 LEDs warmweiß3.52 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]3.70 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit LEDs gelb3.52 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]3.70 €