Startseite - Spur H0 - H0 Gebäude (USA) - H0 Industrie (USA) -
H0 Bausatz - Railway Express Agency (REA) Transfer Building
Cornerstone Series(R) Railway Express Agency (REA) Transfer BuildingFirst came the big decision of what to buy from the mail-order catalog. Then there was the trip down to the depot to drop your letter into the slot on the side of the Railway Post Office. A few weeks later, you'd get a message that your package had arrived via Railway Express at the depot, or if you lived in a bigger city, it would come right to your door in a big green truck. From tiny hamlets to bustling cities, nothing would brighten your day faster than to receive a package from the Railway Express Agency (REA). High priority packages were moved in baggage cars of most major trains, and REA also operated its own fleets of specialized cars.
Handling and processing millions of items each day required extensive facilities. To speed priority shipments, REA built its own transfer buildings alongside the coach yards of most major terminals to permit faster movement of packages between road and rail. Baggage/Express cars from the railroads and REA's own cars were spotted here for loading and unloading. The other side of the building provided loading/unloading docks for the REA fleet of green delivery trucks, as well as those from larger customers without direct rail service and private trucking companies.
Adding the excitement of these important facilities to your railroad is easy with this new kit. Designed as a modular building, additional kits (each sold separately) can be combined to build a larger or customized building for your layout. Its brick construction and large windows fit any era from the 1900s to the present, and decals for various eras are included for the finishing touch.
It's a perfect destination for the new Railway Express Agency 50' Riveted Side Express Reefers (932-6240 Series individual cars; 932-26241 Limited-Run 2-Packs with different numbers) as well as the new Budd 73' Streamlined Baggage Cars (932-6400 Series) and will look great down the tracks from the Union Station (933-3094).
13-1/8 x 4-1/2 x 6-3/8" 32.8 x 11.2 x 15.9cm
Walthers Part # 933-3095, p. 434 Walthers 2010
HO Scale Reference HO scale
Empfohlenes Zubehör für: H0 Bausatz - Railway Express Agency (REA) Transfer Building
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, weiß 10 Stück21.55 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]23.95 €
- Klebe-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs warmweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs kaltweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Building Interior House Light8.78 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- E-Kit "Gebäude-Innenbeleuchtung"34.00 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]40.00 €
- H0 LED-Hausinnenbeleuchtung mit TV-Simulation43.66 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]45.95 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, gelb 10 Stück21.55 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]23.95 €
- PIKO-Fix Profi-Kunststoffkleber 30 g7.99 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- Hausbeleuchtung, 2 LEDs warmweiß3.52 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]3.70 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit LEDs gelb3.52 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]3.70 €