Startseite - Spur H0 - H0 Gebäude (USA) - H0 Industrie (USA) -
H0 Bausatz - Greatland Sugar Refining
Cornerstone Series(R) Greatland Sugar Refining
Includes Mill Building, Warehouse, Boilerhouse & SmokestackProcessing Plant: 9-1/8 x 6 x 7-1/2" 22.8 x 15 x 18.7cm Warehouse: 8-3/4 x 3-1/2 x 4-1/2" 21.8 x 8.7 x 11.2 Boilerhouse: 4-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 2-3/8" 11.2 x 6.8 x 5.9cm
All through the day and night, a steady parade of gondolas, ancient hoppers, ore jennies, even a stock car or two rumble in to the yards. Seldom used branches and sidings groan under the weight of cars piled high with sugar beets as another campaign begins. All across the line, extras are rushing the crop to the refinery where the beets will be processed into refined sugar.
Sugar mills are among the most interesting - and busiest - of all the industries found alongside railroads. Running around the clock, seven days a week, the mill processes hundreds of tons of beets each hour. Getting beets from the fields to the factory is a huge job and just about any car that can be moved safely is pressed into service as the rush begins. And the job isn't over when the sugar is done, for most of it moves in bulk (along with various by-products) by rail to large commercial customers.
From the 1900s to the 1980s, facilities like Greatland Sugar Refining could be found on railroads large and small. This kit makes it easy to model a complete operation in a small space. It includes the 3-Story Processing Plant, a Boilerhouse with Tall Smokestack , a Warehouse and a special track insert to simulate the beet dump where cars are unloaded. Highly detailed plastic parts, colorful sign decals and complete instructions allow you to quickly and easily create a busy industry for your steam- or diesel-era layout.
Keep beets moving from farm to factory aboard this special 6-Pack of Chicago, Burlington & Quincy 49' 100-Ton Quad Hoppers (933-49481). Perfect for on-line or lease service (many roads leased cars from other lines to keep up with demand), each is decorated with large "BEET SERVICE" stenciling to indicate their special assignment and each has its own number. Modeling loads in/empties out service is quick and easy with the Beet Load 2-Pack (933-1059) This set of detailed resin castings just drops-in to any Walthers 100-Ton Quad Hopper (932-4900 Series) to add realism in seconds.
Walthers Part # 933-3092, p. 449 Walthers 2010
HO Scale Reference HO scale
Empfohlenes Zubehör für: H0 Bausatz - Greatland Sugar Refining
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, weiß 10 Stück21.55 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]23.95 €
- Klebe-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs warmweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs kaltweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Building Interior House Light8.78 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- E-Kit "Gebäude-Innenbeleuchtung"34.00 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]40.00 €
- H0 LED-Hausinnenbeleuchtung mit TV-Simulation43.66 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]45.95 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, gelb 10 Stück21.55 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]23.95 €
- PIKO-Fix Profi-Kunststoffkleber 30 g7.99 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- Hausbeleuchtung, 2 LEDs warmweiß3.52 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]3.70 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit LEDs gelb3.52 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]3.70 €