H0 Bausatz - Fermentation Tanks - Kit
Cornerstone North American Ethanol Series - Kit (Plastic)
Fermentation Tanks 10-13/16 x 11-13/16 x 6-1/4" 27.5 x 30 x 15.9cm
North American Ethanol -- Modern Industry for Your HO Railroad
Ethanol is big business--especially for railroads. Long trains of identical tank cars and huge strings of covered hoppers moving grain and ethanol byproducts have become an important part of the railroad landscape. Since the late 1980s and early 1990s, ethanol has more than DOUBLED the traffic hauled by some railroads!
Cornerstone North American Ethanol series kits, Gold Line(TM) freight cars and PROTO 2000(R) locomotives make it easy to add this rail-dependent industry to your model railroad.
Ethanol traffic touches almost every corner of the North American rail network--from the vast cornfields and wheat fields of the midwest to busy petroleum terminals in large cities. It should touch your post-1980s model railroad too!
Seven Cornerstone kits make modeling a complete ethanol plant easy. Three Gold Line freight cars make building your ethanol- and grain-hauling car fleet fast and fun. And a new release of PROTO 2000 EMD SW9/1200 locomotives are ideal for working the loading facilities and support trackage at your ethanol plant.
Build a Business or an Entire Layout
With everything you need to add an ethanol plant on your railroad, plus all the cars and a switcher to serve it, you'll have everything you need to re-create an entire industry for your railroad.
Plus, Cornerstone Modern Grain Series kits and other Cornerstone structures complement North American Ethanol kits, making it easy to model everywhere ethanol goes--from field to fuel tank!
3 Fermentation Tanks * Beer Well * Fermentation Building * Add More Detail & Walkways with Detail Kit #933-2981, Sold Separately
Fermentation tanks are where ethanol and carbon dioxide are produced as enzymes and yeast chemically break down simple sugars in a corn/water mixture called mash. The gas is collected for processing and ethanol-rich beer is returned to the processing center, via the slightly larger beer well tank, for distillation and further refining. During fermentation the mash in the tanks is continually circulated through temperature control and monitoring equipment housed in the structure between the tanks.
On your layout, fermentation tanks are a necessary part of an ethanol producing complex. This kit includes three tanks, one slightly larger beer well, plus the circulation and monitoring building that connects them to the Processing Center kit (sold separately).
A stairway tower, piping, walkways and carbon dioxide vent pipe can be added using the Fermentation Tank Detail Kit #933-2981, sold separately.
Note: Because the structure is designed to abut the Processing Center, if it is used as a stand-alone structure a scratchbuilt end wall will have to be fabricated.
Walthers Part # 933-2977, p. 405 Walthers 2010
HO Scale Reference HO scale
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, weiß 10 Stück19.36 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]21.50 €
- Klebe-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs warmweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs kaltweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Building Interior House Light8.78 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- E-Kit "Gebäude-Innenbeleuchtung"34.00 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]40.00 €
- H0 LED-Hausinnenbeleuchtung mit TV-Simulation39.85 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]41.95 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, gelb 10 Stück19.36 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]21.50 €
- PIKO-Fix Profi-Kunststoffkleber 30 g7.99 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- Hausbeleuchtung, 2 LEDs warmweiß3.23 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]3.40 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit LEDs gelb3.23 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]3.40 €