Startseite - Spur H0 - H0 Gebäude (USA) - H0 Bahngebäude (USA) -
H0 Bausatz - Cornerstone Series(R) Union Station
Cornerstone Series(R) Union Station
19-3/4 x 8-1/4 x 7" 49.3 x 20.6 x 17.5cmAmerican Prototype - All-New Tooling
Ornate Cut-Stone Wall Detail
Realistic Architectural Trim
Detailed Roof with Skylights & Vents
Ornate Columns, Canopies & Nonworking Clock Included
For generations of travelers, Union Station was the magical gateway to and from the world. Here is where the journeys of the finest trains on the line started and ended. Where travelers rushed to make their connections. And thousands of commuters began and ended their workday.
Where space was limited in larger towns and cities, two or more railroads would often combine their resources to build and operate major terminal stations. Monuments to the power and success of railroading, they also projected the spirit of the community they served and the promise of excellent service for anyone who traveled by train.
Now, Walthers unveils the all-new Union Station, a fitting tribute to the grand terminals that served railroading for over 100 years. Whether your line runs heavyweights and steam, the flashy diesel streamliners of the 40s and 50s, or any of the colorful schemes and equipment of the Amtrak-era, Union Station is an ideal focal point for passenger operations.
Designed to capture the look and feel of similar prototypes across America, it puts big detail in a small space without overwhelming your layout. If space is limited, it can be the focal point of operations for an entire layout. And best of all, this unique kit is based on an American prototype, so it looks right and fits perfectly without kitbashing.
All the classic design elements are here, from the tall support columns to the nonworking clock on the roof. Each wall captures the look of cut-stone construction and is molded in color so painting is an option. Separate doors and windows, along with molded-in cut lines on the back of each wall simplify customizing. The large roof is neatly detailed with large skylights and numerous vents to make it more realistic. End-door canopies, realistic decals and many other details are also included.
Complete your station scene with the Butterfly Style Station Platform Shelters (933-3175), sold separately.
Walthers Part # 933-3094, p. 435 Walthers 2010
HO Scale Reference HO scale
Empfohlenes Zubehör für: H0 Bausatz - Cornerstone Series(R) Union Station
- PIKO-Fix Profi-Kunststoffkleber 30 g7.99 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- H0 LED-Hausinnenbeleuchtung mit TV-Simulation39.85 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]41.95 €
- E-Kit "Gebäude-Innenbeleuchtung"34.00 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]40.00 €
- Building Interior House Light8.78 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- Nano-LEDs kaltweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Nano-LEDs warmweiß - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Klebe-LEDs gelb - Just Plug Lighting System6.79 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]7.99 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, gelb 10 Stück19.36 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]21.50 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, weiß 10 Stück19.36 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]21.50 €
- Hausbeleuchtung mit 1 LED, warmweiß 10 Stück19.36 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]21.50 €
- UHU Plast spezial 30 g5.70 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]