Gold Line(TM) Pullman-Standard 60' Single-Door Auto Parts Box Car RTR
Walthers Part # 932-35514, p. 159 Walthers 2010
HO Scale Reference HO scale
Faced with increasing numbers of parts and expensive shipping systems, auto makers approached freight car builders in the early 1960s about creating a universal box car for heavy parts. The basic design evolved into a smooth-side, interior post car, where load restraints could be mounted. Heavier castings such as brake drums, engine blocks, transmissions and so on are carried in special baskets, designed for easy unloading/loading with forklifts. The large single door provides easy access to the interior. These cars can still be seen moving in priority trains to and from America's auto assembly plants.
This HO Scale Gold Line freight car comes fully assembled and includes a complete set of add-on wire grab irons; molded drill starter points on the body simplify installation. Working knuckle couplers and free-rolling trucks with RP-25 metal wheelsets round out each car.
*Great for Post-60s Layouts
*New Roadnames and Roadnumbers
- H0 50' Flatcar with Metal Wheels Ready to Run - CR13.19 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]19.78 €
- Streumaterial Sommerblumen, 42 g1.61 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]1.90 €
- H0 50' Flatcar with Metal Wheels Ready to Run - BN19.78 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- Beutel Streumehl mittelgrün4.00 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]
- Dekormoos herbstlich, 75 g5.86 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]6.89 €
- Blumenwiesen-Gras, Streugras, 20 g - Beutel2.29 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]2.69 €
- H0 Mark III Flexi-Van Flatcar with two Trailers NIFX 2er-Pack65.99 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]109.98 €
- H0 Mark III Flexi-Van Flatcar with two Trailers P&LE 2er-Pack65.99 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]109.98 €
- H0 Walthers 75th Anniversary 60' Pullman-Standard Auto Parts Ca16.49 €[inkl. 20% MwSt]27.48 €